Training dates - December 04-06, 2019
Training location - Gurgaon
Training fees - ₹40,000 + applicable taxes
The programme will help the participants
- Get an overview of credit risk and understand the basic credit concepts including jargons
- Understand various appraisals like borrower appraisal, technical appraisal, economic appraisal, etc.
- Learn in detail about the working capital cycle and the determinants of working capital finance
- Learn various types of working capital assessment methods and to apply the same to different borrowers
- Understand the basic concepts of Financial Statements like P&L, B/S, Cash and Funds Flow
- Understand the credit appraisal process for working capital finance
- Build knowledge of the cash credit system and supply chain financing
- Understand the CMA format as per RBI guidelines
- Understand the importance of Monitoring Borrower Accounts and adopt necessary follow up mechanism
The programme will benefit
- Credit Officers / Risk Officers / Relationship Managers / Managers at Banks and NBFCs
- Finance and Accounts Officials from Large Corporates
There will be Pre and Post Tests in the course. In addition, at the end of each day of the program there will be a case study and the participants will be independently evaluated on the basis of their performance in the case study responses.
Certificate of successful completion will be awarded to those participants who clear the pre and post-tests, acquit themselves creditably in the case study presentations and display their sincerity and involvement in the overall training program.
Pre requisites: Participants are expected to have a fundamental awareness/ knowledge on components of P&L Account and Balance Sheet as otherwise comprehending CMA and appraisal methodologies will be difficult and time consuming for them.