This case study-based training programme addresses sophisticated issues in credit risk analysis such as off-balance sheet exposures, impact of a merger or acquisition and analysis of hybrids.
The objective of this training is to help you
- Understand how to deal with complex balance sheets
- Learn treatment of various off-balance sheet items and their impact
- Gain knowledge of factoring in the impact of major corporate actions on future cash-flows
This programme will benefit
- Credit officers and credit risk managers
- Investors in corporate bonds and fixed income analysts