Training dates - December 17 & 18, 2018
Training locaton - Mumbai
Training fee - ₹50,000 + applicable taxes
NBFCs gaining market share by taking higher risk or due to better focus?
Despite sluggish economic growth, slowdown in demand and sharper bank focus on retail loans, NBFCs have been gaining market share across major asset classes. What are the factors driving this trend, and is it sustainable? Are NBFCs taking on more risk?
Many new NBFCs have entered / are planning to enter high-growth segments such as MSME loans and affordable housing finance. Will all of them succeed? What will separate the winners and losers?
Given the predicament, the time is just right for lenders, investors and other stakeholders to understand the goings on, especially the nuances of various asset classes within the NBFC space.
The programme will cover in granular detail following sections across asset classes:
- Emerging opportunities for NBFCs
- Impact of regulations on competitiveness, growth and profitability
- Competitive scenario, and changing market shares of banks and NBFCs
- Key drivers of profitability
- Key risks for both NBFCs and lenders
- CRISIL’s framework for rating NBFCs and the trends therein
- Securitisation as a source of funds
So what’s in it for you?
- Get a granular understanding of current and emerging sectoral nuances, which would help you have an informed view of the road ahead, whether you are a lender, investor or other stakeholder.
- Understand risks so that you can devise appropriate mitigation tools and avoid the potholes of the past.