Training dates - December 20-21, 2018
Training location - Mumbai
Training fees - ₹40,000 + applicable taxes
Fixed income has been a key component of portfolios of institutional investors directly or indirectly. The main attraction of fixed income investment is predictable interest and principle cash flows. Market volatility and credit environment however impact predictability of such investment. Overlast 4-5 years there have been instances of credit migrations and defaults which have impacted wealth of investors; volatility in yields has also impacted investors from time to time, in this period. Hence, itis important for investment managers, researchers,and risk professionals among others, to understandthe dynamics of Indian fixed income markets from volatility, liquidity and credit perspectives. Indirect investors, who invest in pooled funds such as mutual funds, in particular need to be acquainted with portfolio management practices followed by asset managers.
CRISIL’s two-day workshop aims at providing deep insights into Indian fixed income markets and portfolio management by asset managers along with relevant practical case studies.
- Bank treasury - mid office and front office
- Corporate treasury teams
- Risk and research teams with AMCs and insurance companies
- Risk management teams in banks and NBFCs
- Use of CRISIL Portfolio Assessment framework: The programme uses the time-tested framework the CRISIL Funds & Fixed Income team applies to evaluate mutual funds over two decades
- Training by CRISIL experts: Training is imparted by CRISIL experts who have more than a decade of experience in economy, industry and company research
- Powered by CRISIL data & analytics: The programme leverages on the time series CRISIL data & analytics on Fixed Income & Mutual Fund
- Real life case studies & examples: The case studies are handpicked by our Funds & Fixed Income team to bring out the practical nuances of fixed income markets & portfolio management