India’s roads and highways sector is buzzing indeed, with projects being awarded across a range of business models. The latest of these is the toll-operate-transfer, or TOT, model.
And in the last week of October, the government announced the Rs 7 lakh crore plan to construct roads and highways, which will include the Bharatmala project.
In this backdrop, CRISIL invites you to a web conference on the roads sector.
CRISIL's experts will delve into the following areas during the web conference:
- Has NHAI changed its mode of awarding projects? How has this affected the pace of project execution?
- What is the credit profile of hybrid annuity projects awarded recently? How have the bids in this model panned out?
- How is NHAI’s BOT portfolio performing? Have the slew of reforms and subsequent demonetisation affected the under construction and operational BOT assets?
- What is the TOT model and what is the international experience?
- How big is the potential for refinancing/ securitisation of projects in the road sector?
There will be a presentation by CRISIL Ratings, followed by a panel discussion with senior leaders from the Road sector and a Q&A session