Build, maintain and continuously update comprehensive financial models for initiations.
Regular updation of databases, alignment of analyst models to standardised template, track markets and stock performance
Support analysts at investment banks in preparing initiation reports, company update notes, earnings reviews and previews
Create and update custom indices, rebalance indices for dividend payouts and stock splits, and calculate index prices on daily basis.
Perform soft coverage on close peers of stocks
Help clients differentiate their research from peers
Provide market insights, build quantitative and analytical databases and others
Track macroeconomic indicators, corporate actions, conduct on-demand search and aggregation, among others
Fixed Income, Currency and Commodities
CRISIL Global Research & Analytics' extensive experience in fixed income, currency and commodities research aids portfolio and fund managers of banks, investment banks, asset management firms, insurance companies and others. Our research supports 80% of the global structured finance market and more than 60% of global credit markets.
Research and analytics
Provide support on credit research across corporates, financial institutions, and local bodies
Preparing cash flow models and financial spreads, and analyzing the capital structure
Daily monitoring of regulatory news, economic updates, company guidance and others
Macroeconomic research & reports
Help track macroeconomic factors like capital flows, interest rates, oil prices and others, and prepare regular reports
Our research covers tracking credit quality of
Additionally, we also monitors about 5,500 structured deals, having built or maintained over 5,000 cash flow models for such deals.
Our credit offerings
Sovereign, forex, and rates research
Provide research services on sovereign, forex and others
Strategy and trade ideas
Support clients in credit strategy formulation and trade idea generation
Enable new trading strategy development based on quant models, including derivatives pricing and valuation
Provide performance analysis, cash flow modeling and credit surveillance services
CRISIL GR&A works with sell side firms in research insight generation, assessment of client servicing, and supporting efficient research
business management. We are a partner for leading sell-side firms for over a decade and offer a potent and unique combination of research plus analytics. We help analysts derive value from traditional data sources and tap ‘new age’ data sources, and have strong capabilities in econometric modelling and application of quantitative techniques to help generate differentiated research insights. Our team is also well-versed in statistical modelling and techniques such as text analytics, sentiment analysis, natural language processing, and machine learning to drive tangible business outcomes.
Enable Research Insights
- Strengthen research product offerings through analytics-based insights using web data, company filings, and social media monitoring.
- Use analytical techniques to perform econometric modelling, ‘now cast’ key variables, and generate relative value ideas.
Assessment of Client Servicing
- Analyze and prepare performance reports of client interactions across research, corporate access, equities, etc.
- Conduct advanced analytics to help derive actionable insights for client/account review meetings
Efficient Research Business Management
- Best-in-class dashboards, reports and analysis related to client servicing, commissions, profitability analysis, team structures, analyst performance, and competitive benchmarking
- Provide actionable insights based on the dashboards – both PPT and software such as Tableau
CRISIL Global Research & Analytics provides analytics support across the investment banking value chain including merger & acquisitions advisory, equity capital market/debt capital market services, and presentation and information research services. We provide highly customized, end to end support to our clients from deal origination to execution. Our best-in-class analysts with sector or product specialization, coupled with our global presence and execution expertise, have enabled our clients to ramp up resources quickly to manage peak workloads and save millions.
We offer a wide range of analytics support activities including screening of companies and preparing preliminary target list, detailed profiling of target companies, post-merger synergy analysis, support services like pitch book, industry studies and presentation for client mandates, among others.
Equity Capital Market Services
Provide market development tracking support, deal commencement, financial modeling and writing support services for Initial Public Offerings (IPOs), follow-on offerings, and rights issues
Debt Capital Market Services
Support in preparing financial models for analysing sensitivity, debt or capital structure, tracking industry developments and others for new debt issuances and project finance.
Valuation and Modelling
Support clients in modeling including financial due diligence, capital structure analysis, comparative company analysis, precedent transaction analysis and others
Presentation and Information research
Provide support activities related to sales and marketing, road show presentations, pitch books and tear sheets, library services, among others.
CRISIL Global Research & Analytics, apart from research support to investment banks, provides:
- Editing and publishing support
- Research account management services that cover generation of customised reports using client proprietary databases. It also includes monitoring analyst performance, benchmarking analysts against peers etc.
- Corporate support to over 600 events, including conferences, road shows, and bespoke trips or field trips
- COO operations support through MIS and ad-hoc support services, such as building and administering contribution models, analysing operating expenses and profitability, and preparing performance reports
- CFO operations support, which includes generating key insights on client profile based on revenue contribution, trading volume and asset allocation strategy