Financial Crime and Compliance Analytics Capabilities
Why Crisil Financial Crime and Compliance Analytics (FCC)?
Crisil FCC is at the forefront of AML analytics. Leveraging our deep experience in quantitative risk management and model governance, we apply the same rigor to managing AML Model Risk for Machine Learning, Fraud Detection, Transaction Monitoring, and support for NYS DFS504.3, and Ultimate Beneficial Ownership (UBO).
Our people have in-depth knowledge of current applied analytical techniques as well as Machine Learning and AI methodologies to combat financial crime. We have a proven track record in optimization methods for reducing false positives, leading to decreased operational overhead.
Supporting our clients need for clean data and UBO, our FCC Data Analytics Team has cleansed, remediated, automated update, and maintained millions of Client, Account, and Transaction records over the course of many global projects.
Whether our subject matter experts are building, validating, or maintaining AML Models for a global system roll-out, or testing and tuning fuzzy logic for a sanctions screening system upgrade, we are your go-to project managers, quants and analysts.
Key CRISIL differentiators
- Strong capabilities and experience in financial crime compliance across Financial Services Businesses
- Global Delivery service model – On Shore, Near Time, Near Shore, Off-shore
- Experienced team of statisticians, database/technology specialists and operations associates working on financial crime compliance activities across clients & geographies
- Deep understanding of statistical, machine learning and other analytical techniques
- Years of hands-on experience of key vendor tools such as Actimize, Mantas, Norkom etc and additional tools such as Teradata/SQL, SAS etc.