Real Estate Research
We provide an in-depth analysis on residential, commercial, and retail markets across 106 micro-markets in 10 Indian cities through our real estate research solution, City Real(i)ty. Our research is based on intensive primary sourcing through a series of interactions by our sector specialists with developers, real estate agents, market intermediaries and financing institutions. We leverage CRISIL's decades of research and understanding of demand-driving industries.
The cities covered under real estate research are Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, NCR and Pune.
The following City Real(i)ty analysis is accessible on an annual subscription through a web based platform:
- Two detailed analyses once every 6 months
- Annual price trends across micro markets in the residential, commercial, and retail space
- City-specific real estate news
- City-specific project launches
- Snapshot of key private equity and land deals
- Impact analysis: real-time analysis of key regulations or policies impacting the real estate sector