Under Infrastructure Finance, we seek to work on cutting-edge efforts towards developing a vibrant infrastructure financing landscape in India and developing countries in Asia and Africa.
The practice works with an array of clients in the Infrastructure financing space on adopting new and innovative financial instruments, advising clients on structuring options for monetizing infrastructure assets and deleveraging and on setting up Government-led market-making development fund structures to seed and develop Infrastructure assets of nation-building and strategic importance.
Illustrative areas of work under the Infrastructure Finance umbrella with various client groups are summarized below:
Developers / Investors / Financial Institutions / Asset Reconstruction companies
- Opportunity mapping and growth strategy
- Asset monetization, financial structuring / restructuring assistance (viz., IDFs/IFCs/InvITs)
- Deal and transaction advisory: M&A, buy/sell-side deals, valuation, due diligence, appraisals
- Portfolio management and monitoring
Governments, Development Financing institutions and Multi-laterals
- Establish/operationalize nodal Infrastructure Funds, and Institutions
- Design of new Instruments/Credit enhancements
- Asset monetization strategy and implementation