Regional Planning and Development
CRISIL’s Urban Practice Division has been involved with several landmark assignments, such as Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor (Amritsar-Kolkata) for World Bank and Bengaluru-Mumbai Economic Corridor for Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corp.
The division has undertaken several projects in the past:
- Reviewing urban planning and development control management in Maharashtra
- Drafting recommendations for institutional strengthening for Mumbai Transformation Support Unit
- Developing a long term plan for the Eastern Mumbai Metropolitan Region along with Korea Research Institute of Human Settlements
- Preparing a vision document, development plan for the Nagpur metropolitan area, as well as a National Human Settlement Strategy for Bhutan
- Conducting impact assessment study for Cluster Development Policy for Navi Mumbai and Thane in Maharashtra