Our GVC© Diagnostic Study analyses corporate governance practices in detail, and evaluates if, and to what extent, good governance is translating into value to various stakeholders of the company.
The CRISIL-GVC assessment is interactive, and is a confidential study that identifies gaps in corporate governance practices and the scope for improvement. The concluding report and presentation can also be followed up with CRISIL monitoring the implementation of the recommendations, as an option to the company.
Benefits of the diagnostic study:
- Provides a clear picture on existing governance and value creation practices
- Helps compare and benchmark with best practices
- Sets up milestones for achieving best practices
- Monitors progress of implementation
- Functions as a powerful self-assessment and self-improvement tool