Our E-Ram Consultancy includes:
An internal credit rating process helps to discriminate among credit quality of borrowers, and to quantify individual credit risk as a measurable metric.
CRS’s risk assessment model (RAM) helps a lending institution automate its internal credit rating process. This widely popular model is a workflow-based solution for hosting internal rating models, capable of assessing credit risk of borrowers.
ASP - Model
This innovative application service provider (ASP) model is meant for use of RAM by all key constituents of financial markets, especially co-operative banks and small NBFCs.
Benefits of the service
- Zero regular maintenance efforts and allied costs
- Billing per-use approach
- Best-in-class methodology and approach to credit risk assessment
- Availability of updated risk models
- Standardisation of risk assessment and financial analysis
- Helps capture and store borrower information in an accessible medium
- Compliance to regulator-prescribed best-practice framework