NSIC - CRISIL Performance and Credit Rating Scheme
We rate SMEs on a special rating scale in association with National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC), indicating the SME's performance capability and financial strength. The entity-specific rating reflects the SME’s creditworthiness in relation to other SMEs.
All types of business enterprises registered in India as a micro or small enterprise, including public and private limited companies, cooperative societies, partnership firms, and sole proprietorships, are eligible for SMEs rating and can also benefit from this rating. As a proof of eligibility, CRISIL requires a registration certificate issued by the micro and small enterprise registration authority, namely, the District Industry Centre or the Directorate of Industries.
|Turnover (Rs Crore)|
|Rating Fees (Rs.)||31,266||45,000||60,000|
|GST @ 18% (Rs.)||5,628||8,100||10,800|
|Total Fees (Rs.)||36,894||53,100
|Subsidy from NSIC (Rs.)**||15,000||30,000||40,000|
|Amount payable by MSEs (Rs.)||21,894||23,100||30,800|
|Concessional fees for Bank's MSE customers (Rs.)||10,566||14,126||18,835|
CRISIL will arrange to collect the subsidy from NSIC.
# Concessional Fees are applicable for CRISIL's partner MoU Bank customers and Industry Association members. The fees above are inclusive of all expenses CRISIL will incur in connection with the exercise.
** The availability of rating subsidy under the scheme is subject to, amongst other factors, allocation and availability of funds to the credit rating agency concerned. To know about the details relating to availablility of the subsidy you may contact your regional business representative.
Performance and credit Rating Scheme for MSEs
List of documents required
- Annual reports / financial statements for the immediately preceding 3 financial years, including audit reports if the accounts are audited
- Copy of Udyog Aadhaar Acknowledgement & Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum
- In case of new project/expansion, copy of the project report containing a brief project profile, cost of project, source and means of finance
- Partnership Deed / Memorandum & Article of Association
- Certified net worth statement or copy of the most recent income tax returns of each Promoter / Partner / Director
- Authority letter to sign the application
- List of all Partners' / Directors' with their age, address, net worth / income tax return, qualifications and experience
- Documents supporting change in name, legal structure or authorized capital
- Brief write-up about the products manufactured, end users, marketing tie-up and orders in hand
- Details of subsidy, tax concession available to the applicant
- Company's / firm's last Income Tax return, Sales Tax return, Excise Return and Wealth Tax Returns, and EPF/ESIC payments
- Details of litigations against the enterprise being rated or against the Promoters / Partners / Directors and associate concern(s)
- Details / history of default on debt repayments, if any
- Insurance policies for the insurance of plant and machinery, equipment, building and stock
- Shareholding pattern for companies; share of partners in capital invested and share in profits or loss for partnerships
- Organization chart including resume of promoters, directors / partners and key management personnel (including age, designation, current responsibilities, qualifications and experience) and photographs
- Quality certificates, export awards won membership of any associations