Privacy and Cookie Notice
1. What Personally Identifiable Information ("PII") does CRISIL collect about you?
Contact information that you provide to us, such as your name, title and organisation, address, telephone number, fax number, or E-Mail address.
2. Why does CRISIL collect PII?
- To process your transactions, maintain your account and respond to your inquiries
- To provide you with information about services and products that we believe may be of interest to you offered by CRISIL, its affiliates and group companies. CRISIL is majority owned by S&P Global Inc.
3. How does CRISIL share your PII?
- With our vendors to perform services on our behalf
- With other S&P Global Inc. group entities whose services and products might be of interest to you
- Potentially in conjunction with a sale or similar transfer of a business
- When legally compelled or for other legal purposes
- In connection with our legitimate business purposes, your PII may potentially be shared outside of your country where it was collected, anywhere in the world
4. If you want to limit use or sharing of your PII for marketing purposes:
CRISIL House, Central Avenue Road,
Hiranandani Business Park,
Powai, Mumbai - 400 076 India,
Incude the following instructions:
__ I do not want to be contacted by CRISIL through any method for marketing purposes. OR
__ I do not want to be contacted by other parts of S&P Global Inc. through any method for marketing purposes.
We have established safeguards and use reasonable security measures to protect your PII from unauthorized access and use. Your PII is stored in a secure location in India and access is limited to authorized persons.
6. Internet Protocol (IP) logs:
7. Cookie usage:
Please note that by using this site, you consent to the use of the cookies described below.
"Strictly necessary" cookies, which have to be set to allow us to deliver the site to you and to provide specific services that you request from us. The services offered by this site that require cookies to function include:
shopping basket/online store
"Performance" or "Analytics" cookies, which help us to collect information about how visitors use our site, and helps us with site analysis and improvements. Performance or analytics cookies will remain on your computer after you close your browser, but cannot be used to identify you personally.
You can change your Web browser’s Internet preferences to disable or delete cookies, although that may affect certain functions on this site. To learn how to manage your cookies, please follow the instructions from your specific browser, or follow the links below:
If you are visiting this site using a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet, please refer to the manufacturer’s instructions on how to manage cookies.
8. Mobile apps:
CRISIL mobile apps obtain the information you provide when you download them. Such information may include your name, e-mail address, user name, and password. In addition, the app may collect certain information automatically, such as the type of mobile device you use, the device’s unique ID and IP address, your mobile operating system, the type of browsers you use, and information about the location of your mobile device. You can stop all collection of information by the app by uninstalling it.
9. Questions and concerns:
Last updated: April 2016.
Future revisions to this Privacy and Cookie Notice will be posted at this location.