Where do you look for financial information of unlisted and un-rated companies?
Wouldn’t you want the financials to be comparable across the corporate universe?
How about a simple tool that gives you what you need for a first look?
One solution to meet your financial data mining needs
Be the fly on the wall
- Regularly updated financials of 50,000+ companies i.e. balance sheets, income statements, cash flows, fund flows, ratios and fixed asset schedules
- Easily request for companies that you may not find even in the lot of 50,000
Make informed decisions
- Compare financials of listed & unlisted companies across the universe based on standardized CRISIL Classification of financials
- Download spreadsheets in excel to enable further analysis
Expand your analytical universe
- Access more companies at no extra cost
Screenshot : The financials screen, showing various data options available for each company